Dental floss is a wonderful thing… using it every day helps to
keep your teeth squeaky clean and your gums healthy!
But you can use dental floss for all kinds of other things. It's
so strong, and these tips from the maid service experts at MOLLY
MAID are ingenious!
1. 'Un-stick' a photograph: If you have an old
photo that is stuck to an album page or another snapshot, get out
the dental floss and slide a length of it under the corner of the
stuck photo. Work the floss between the two surfaces to
separate them without damaging the picture.
2. Broken necklace? Rescue a busted strand by
threading the beads onto dental floss for a quick, sturdy fix.
3. Hang a picture: To hang lightweight artwork
(that's not in a heavy frame), use dental floss in place of picture
4. String popcorn: For the holidays next
winter, string a popcorn garland with dental floss. Just thread the
floss through a needle as you would ordinary sewing thread.
5. Need a hair tie? If you don't have an
elastic or hairband, use dental floss to hold your hair back before
you wash your face.
6. Cut cheesecake: Use unwaxed, unflavored
floss to slice any soft cheeses or layer cakes.