Keeping old toothbrushes may come in handy when it comes time to do your household chores. The cleaning experts at MOLLY MAID provide the following ideas.
- Use a little shaving cream and a toothbrush to remove crayon marks on the wall.
- When dirt and mud gets stuck in the soles of your shoes, use a toothbrush to loosen it up.
- Do you have stains on your floors and countertops? Use non-gel whitening toothpaste and a toothbrush to remove them.
- To remove grime between tiles in the kitchen and bathroom, combine 1 part Borax, 2 parts baking soda, and 2 parts water. Dampen a toothbrush, add some cleaner and scrub away.
- Toothbrushes are perfect for cleaning those hard-to-reach spaces and corners in appliances such as toasters, microwaves and coffee makers. Use a toothbrush to clean away crumbs and stains.
- Lift hair out of a hairbrush by pulling it up with a toothbrush.