Sometimes it’s the little things in life that really make a difference. The same is true for cleaning your home. The professional residential cleaning experts at MOLLY MAID identify cleaning tasks that make a significant difference in the overall appearance of your home.
- Removing cobwebs from your skylight: Tie a microfibre cloth to the end of a broom to remove the cobwebs. This task will make your skylight look neat and tidy.
- Removing scuffs from walls and baseboards: Use an all-purpose cleaner and a damp microfibre cloth to remove scuff marks from walls and baseboards. This will give both your baseboards and walls a cleaner and brighter look!
- Cleaning your mirrors: Use a glass cleaner and microfibre cloth to clean any dust, toothpaste or soap off your mirror. Clean and buff until shiny and streak free.
- Removing fingerprints: Use a damp microfibre cloth and an all-purpose cleaner to remove fingerprints from around light switches and door handles. Cleaning these surfaces can really enhance the overall appearance of a room.
- Dust-free floors: Sweep or vacuum your floors at least once a week to keep them looking neat and tidy.