President & CEO
Director of IT
Director of Franchise Support
Director of Franchise Development
Senior Business Advisor
Diana St. John
Administrative & Special Projects Coordinator
Marketing & Growth Manager
Working Towards your Success
We’re here for YOU!
When it comes to work – nothing beats being your own boss. However, it’s still reassuring to know that you’re not completely on your own. When you join the MOLLY MAID team, you can rely on friendly advice and expert guidance when you need it. We offer our Franchise Owners practical support in every aspect of the business. From assistance with advertising and marketing initiatives, to providing tools and recommendations to recruiting and training team members, we’re here to do everything we can to help you succeed.
Communication is important, and the lines are always open; whether it be through a telephone call, email or on our web-based intranet. Franchise Owners often exchange ideas and advice with each other and Support Office about important things happening within their business. You can count on the entire MOLLY MAID team to offer support and guidance when you need it.
Training makes it Easy
All MOLLY MAID Franchise Owners undergo a comprehensive one week initial training program at the Support Office in Oakville, Ontario. During this week, you will learn the MOLLY MAID System and necessary procedures that will ultimately make your Franchise successful. Your dedicated Business Advisor will offer on-going support and training for enhancements made to our current system. Annual seminars and bi-annual Conventions provide Franchise Owners with the ability to learn new business skills, refine existing ones and network with other Franchise Owners across Canada.
The training week includes:
- Personnel training and recruitment
- A guide to local marketing activities and initiatives, which will provide a consistent flow of customer inquiries
- Training on how to conduct in-home estimates, and how to create a positive MOLLY MAID experience for our customers (also by telephone).
- Management of your business, including: customer care, scheduling teams and customers, sales and marketing, administration, health and safety,
- An overview of our Green Housekeeping Program and how our cleaning system works (like most people, you’ll probably be surprised at just how quickly and efficiently a house can be cleaned, when it’s done the MOLLY MAID way!)
- And much more
We’ll get you Started
Once you feel comfortable about launching your new business, we’ll be there to provide the resources and expertise you need to get started. We will assist you with organizing your initial team recruitment and advertising plan. With everything in place, you’ll have the time to concentrate on developing your customer base.