We can’t see them but germs are everywhere; from the air we breathe to things that are constantly handled. This spring, MOLLY MAID aims to make you and your home healthier year round with some tips to give bacteria the boot.
Germ-busting Strategies for a Healthy Home:
- Wash cloth tote bags and reusable grocery bags with hot, soapy water to prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Freshen the air by replacing vacuum and furnace filters.
- Disinfect cell phones, keyboards and electronic devices. Wipe with rubbing alcohol, a healthier way to disinfect.
- Avoid cross contamination. Use microfibre cloths in different colours to clean the kitchen and bathroom. Floor spills? Use a paper towel (not a dish towel!) and toss in the garbage.
- Germs lurk in the trash can. At least once a week, wipe with rubbing alcohol.
- Let dishes air dry as kitchen towels collect germs.
- Toss out kitchen sponges – use microfibre cloths instead.
- Wash pet food and water bowls regularly.
For more MOLLY MAID cleaning tips, visit the Cleaning Tips page on their website.
To learn more about the MOLLY MAID Green Housekeeping Program, visit the Green Housekeeping page on their website.
MOLLY MAID was founded in Mississauga, Ontario, in 1979. From its early beginnings, MOLLY MAID has gone on to clean homes in seven countries on three continents including the United States, United Kingdom, Japan and Portugal. MOLLY MAID is the largest Canadian-based cleaning company in the world.
MOLLY MAID offers a guaranteed, flexible and affordable residential cleaning service. Staff are fully insured and bonded, work in teams of two and arrive in MOLLY MAID branded vehicles, bringing with them all the necessary cleaning equipment and supplies.